Professional Reader

Tuesday 11 August 2015

Book Review: Bride without a Groom, Amy Lynch



So, one thing I want to use this blog for is to keep a record of the books i read, and what I thought of them. Starting with one I recently finished: Bride Without a Groom.

On Amazon here

Currently available for 99p this is a lovely, quick read. The writer has a style that draws you in and one that makes you turn the page. While the main character is quite a selfish character you get into her head and understand her (or at least I did) and completely sympathise with her. (maybe that says more about me though than about the book haha)

While it had a predictable ending you couldn't help but finish the book and feel a little disappointed when it came to an end. I'm going to be looking out for the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment