Professional Reader

Friday 18 November 2016

Book review: Frailty by Betsy Reavley

Wow, what more can i say. Wow.


This was a great read. Quick, well written, gripping, and consuming. It jept me away at night, made me late for work, and had me neglecting my daughter. If you have a life be prepared to put it on hold for the duration while you read this. And read it you should.

Saying that i will out a trigger warning on this book. It had me crying, it had me fearing for my family, it was emotional and it's a book that will stick with me for a while. I finished this book a few days ago and I've not been able to get it out of my mind. I've tried to read a few other books since, I can't focus on any.

Go forth, click here an read: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Frailty-Betsy-Reavley/dp/0995621209

No comments:

Post a Comment