Professional Reader

Tuesday 29 March 2016

What are you reading today?

So today I'm mostly reading: https://baattyaboutbooks.wordpress.com/
Always good to read others blogs. Go say hello and mention that you were sent by me :)


Also on the reading list is The Ice Twins by S. K Tremayne. I'll leave my review till I've finished it but so far, really enjoying it. Lots of twists and turns and one of those books I just can't put down.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KA0USZC/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1


I've also recently read an interesting blog article about breastfeeding. I've been struggling a little recently so a friend pointed me in the direction of this http://www.katesurfs.com/2014/06/15/setting-loving-limits-on-a-boob-obsessed-toddler/ If you are struggling with feeding a toddler I'd recommend you take a look. I've been trying to spend more quality time with Bubs, doing things she wants to do (reading her books/playing with her toys) and it seems to be helping. I've one of those toddlers that loves boob. If I'm sat on the sofa she's quickly on my knee shouting "booooob!" at the top of her voice HAHA by spending less time on the sofa and more time on the floor playing with her I feel like we are having more fun, and it's either distracting her from boob or she feels like she doesn't have to ask for it to get my attention any more, either way it seems to be helping and I'm beginning to enjoy feeding her again. After all, if it's not fun anymore for both of us then why do it?

Well, have a good day.

Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment