Professional Reader

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Book Review: The Silent Sister, Dianne Chamberlain

I'd been recommended this book by my book club, the month they'd read this I'd been reading something else and hadn't got around to trading it.
This is one of those books that is hard to put down. I'm normally a one book a month kind of person. This book took me about a week to read. It's a fast paced book, that is very easy to read.
It's the story of a girl who learns more about her family's history than she bargained for after her father passes away. She learns more about the sister she never knew and the events that tore her family apart.
I'd call it a chick lit book and I won't be recommending that the other half reads it but I'll be recommending that my girly friends read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment