Professional Reader

Tuesday 2 August 2016

A Big Thank You

I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank each and every person who has read my blog. Today I received my 1000th visitor. 
My blog has developed and grown since I began it, and it's turned from somewhere I could chat/rant about random topics into an outlet for one of my biggest passions, Books. Books with a capital B! You may not know this but I've been a fan of books for years, so much so that I did my degree in English Literature. I now enjoy reading books for pleasure instead of coursework but I'm grateful I still have the opportunity to continue thinking about those books after I've closed the last page to write my reviews.
My next review is coming up shortly, plus I enjoyed my interview with Oli J so much that I'm planning on more interviews in the future. Hold onto your hats.

TTFN
x

No comments:

Post a Comment